Friday, June 26, 2015

ABC Emotions Challenge Q


Today for the ABC Emotions Challenge I will be using different words start with the letter 'Q'. As I enjoy using more than one word that starts withthe same letter to describe what I have to say. This week is harder to complete compared to most weeks. As the letter 'Q' doesn't have as many words as most of the rest of the letters. Some of the words I have never heard of. I actually had to grab a dictionary and look them up. If anything today can be a learning lesson for me. 

Last night was a bad night for me. I still feel queasy. I knew my stomach was hurting when I went to bed. However, I was tired. All that told me I was going to be up later in the night puking my guts out. At least that part has stopped. However, I still feel queasy. If it wasn't one end it was the other. Ugh!

I don't think I am going to talk much. I am not up to it. I feel like being quiet. Good thing about the internet, one can talk without saying a word. Their fingers can do all the talking for them.

My daughter went up to the shop with my boyfriend today. I hope she isn't being quarrelsome. I really don't think I can deal with her quarrelsome attitude feeling like I do. Hopefully I will be feeling better by time work is over and they come home.

Yesterday my daughter was being quirky. That is normal for her. We had a discussion with a couple of friends of how she is quirky. I think we got her to understand that everyone is a little quirky. To embrace her quirkiness. Otherwise if everyone was the same, life would be boring. Quirkiness is what makes her unique from the rest and will allow her to stand out from the crowds when she chooses to do something.

Challenge : What are some 'Q' words you would use to describe yourself today?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.