Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Throwback Tuesday : Bank loan delays

I have been in the process of trying to buy a house. That way I have something to pass down to my children when I am gone. Nothing to expensive. I applied for an FHA loan. Basically I have to jump through a bunch of hoops. It seems I have ran into one issue after another.

I only needed two things, the original child support order. Plus, my estranged husband to sign papers. Well, the lady at the bank has not sent any papers out yet to my estranged husband. Even though she has his full address and phone number. I contacted her last week to find this out. Ugh! I had to re-give her the information. Not sure if she sent the paperwork out or contacted him.

I haven't heard back from child support the the original support order documentation. I did give the bank everything I had. However, we never went to court to issue the child support. It was put in place when I was on state help back in 2009. I told the bank this. Gave them documentation of how much my estranged husband pays in support and how often. As it has been paid through the child support office. 

However the bank wanted more. They wanted something I don't have. I guess. Not really sure. As the child support order comes out of Florida. Which doesn't like to work with Ohio state. Well, I tried contacting child support today to see what was going on. My caseworker wasn't there. The lady couldn't tell me anything as it was a case specific. The funny thing is, the child support was suppose to contact me when they got word. That was back in March. Never contacted me or notified me by mail like I was told would happen.

The closing date on the house is almost up. I am beginning to feel like I am the one doing all of this. All I wanted to know was what I needed to do in order to get a house loan in the first place. Instead, the bank started a loan process and I have been jumping through hoops and missing deadlines.

I am beginning to think this is all a bad idea. Maybe I am not meant to own a home. Seriously, if the bank doesn't want to give me a loan. They need to stop toying with me. As I feel like I am a puppet on the end of a string.

***************

This article is linking up with 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.