1. You must write a niche. A niche is a subject. One that catches someone interest. So they will follow you. Such as : Food, Animals, Challenges, Rants, Celebrations and Holidays, etc.
2. You must comment when you can. Bloggers won't know who you are or if you were there if you don't leave a comment.
3. Always comment back to someone who leaves a comment on your blog. No matter how small it is.
4. Join online blogging websites. Such as Blog Luv'n to join other bloggers. Or Facebook groups dedicated to blogger's. One that is active, where admins make daily threads and comment on posts.
5. Just because noone comments. It doesn't mean it was a bad post. Don't delete it. Keep it up. I have had blog posts comments on months after initially sharing it.
6. Share your blog post via any social networking website you can join. The more you share your blog links, the more the word gets out.
7. Become a dedicated blogger, if someone comments on your blog. Search out a blog of theirs and leave a comment. It is great when bloggers help each other. Google+ is great about linking blogger's up.
8. Update your blogs at least once a week. If you are going to be gone for an extended period of time. Please let your loyal readers know. If you not you risk losing them. Once you lose a loyal reader. It is hard to get them back.
9. If you share you blogging link. Make sure you have time to click on other people blogs and comment on theirs. People loose interest if they are commenting on your blog but never get a response. Nobody likes someone dropping links and disappearing without a word.
10. Most of all be kind when leaving comments. Do not spam other people's links or blog posts without permission. Spamming is a sure way to lose readers and get blocked. Word gets around fast about those who like to spam. Instead join blog link ups. Do a google search and all different kinds will be brought up. Choose which blog link you blog best describes your blog and link up. You will meet more blogger's that way. Scroll to the top of this page to find Weekly Links Up or create your own.
Challenge : Write what you have experienced or learn from blogging.
Photo from Pixabay.com a free use photo website.