Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Throwback Tuesday Link Ups

I decided to create a Throwback Tuesday, instead of a Thursday as I am changing it up a bit, for those who wish to bring more attention to an older post, article or blog.

Or to share a link about something old. It can be an old photograph, memory of someone that has past away. It can be about antiques, old cars. Really it can be about anything from yesterday year or an older post, or blog you would like more attention to you content.

This link up will be going on all week long. So, you have a chance to link up. Thank you for taking the time to view my Tuesday Link up.

FYI : Besides me visiting your link. I also share on multiple social media after viewing it.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.