Wednesday, April 29, 2015

My Son Received A Letter To Go To Washington

A celebration is in order. My teen son was nominated to go to Washington to the White House to talk to the Security of Defense for six days.

This is a huge honor. The only problem is the expense of the trip. I would really like him to go. The boy is smart, athletic and is on the right path to going places.

As a mother I am going to do my best to see he can go as far as possible. I want him to meet his goals. I gave everything up to be a mother. I don't want my son to have to give up his dreams. I don't regret giving mine up. As I am very proud to the mother of all three of my children.

I am going to do my best in trying to figure a way to get my son to Washington. I may have to start a GoFund, as I know I can't do it on my own. I am a disabled mom living on a monthly income.

This is not letting something stop my son from going places. This is a side step til I can get him there. That alone is a cause for a celebration.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.