Thursday, March 26, 2015

Making Easy Homemade Marshmallows


I have been looking for different recipes to make marshmallows for awhile. My favorite recipe I found on PopSugar during a search for easy marshmallow recipes. The recipe can be found here : "Make your own marshmallows." I do alternative some of the ingredients.

I love marshmallows. Becoming a type 2 diabetic, I had to find ways to still be able to have marshmallows without all the sugar. When I make marshmallows. I use stevia or other alternative sugars.

I also had to find a gelatin that isn't made from pig hooves. As my boyfriend is allergic to all pork. I did some digging but found Great Lakes Unflavored Gelatin, Kosher which is made from cow.


I have to love Amazon for helping me find a product I can use to make homemade marshmallows for my whole family.

Challenge : Write about marshmallows

**********
This article was created as part of a month long writing challenge that can be found at Challenge Your Writings.
**********
Photo from Pixabay

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.