Monday, March 30, 2015

Do you decorate for Easter?



I am getting some construction paper out. As I plan to create some springtime decorations with my daughter. She has wanted to make ladybugs out of construction paper and place them in the front window of our home.


With Easter less than a week away. I think I will make some decorations of bunnies, Easter eggs, and spring flowers to place in the front window out of construction paper as well. I will have to take some pictures after we are done to show off what we have created together as mother and daughter.


I really enjoy creating things from scratch to decorate with my daughter. It helps us bond together closer as mother and daughter. Plus, it gives me a chance to show my daughter how to do things she doesn't know. She is the rebellious type and loves to argue. Helping her learn how to create things on her own is a blessing. 


I can't afford to buy decorations for all the holidays I enjoy. Creating decorations from scratch is a blessing and a delight. It helps me bond, be creative in a  simple way, and teach my daughter something all in at the same time.

Do you decorate for the holidays? Or use construction paper to create things with?







No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.