Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Baked Chicken Marinade Recipe


Sunday my family was going to cook on the grill. The night before I mixed a bottle of Baby Ray's sweet BBQ sauce with a bottle of Italian dressing. Placed the raw chicken in the mix, left it overnight to marinate.

Sunday came, we cleaned out the shed. By time we wanted to start the grill. The wind picked up and it started sleeting. The chicken was instead baked in the oven. 

I took the chicken out of the marinade. Placed in a baking pan. Poured some of the marinade over the chicken. placed in oven at 450 degrees. An hour later, the chicken was done. After being turned over once. 

The chicken turned out perfect. It melted in my mouth. If you want some sweetness with a little zing. I suggest mixing a bottle of Baby Ray's sweet BBQ sauce with a bottle of Italian dressing. You do not need to add anything. No salt, no other seasonings.

This only cost 50 cents per person to prepare. As I received the chicken for free. Each bottle only cost $1.00 a piece. Plus, it was a buy one get one free sale. Cheapest chicken I have ever made.

Amazon.com sells every ingrediant to make this dish.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.