Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Thankfulness 2/18/2015

©rusty2rusty

I am sitting here bored out of my mind. I was going in each morning working with my boyfriend. He was gone for a week. When he came back, he said it was slow. No need for me to come in. Well, I guess I didn't make the cut.

I am thankful I have a home to sit in.
I am thankful my eyesight is not blurry today.
I am thankful I can move without to much pain.
I thankful for the silence. As I know my rebellious child will be home soon screaming her head off for no apparent reason except to bug me. I guess it is her way to make sure I am still alive by getting a reaction out of me.

Note to self : Ignore the rude behavior.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.