Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sugar Free Strawberry Fluff

©rusty2rusty

My teens always ask me to make strawberry fluff stuff when I bring home strawberries. Recently, on a trip to my local Chief's grocery store. I picked up what I would need to create a sugar free fluff stuff.

The great part. It is easy to make. It only uses four ingredients. Plus, did I mention it is sugar free. It is a sweet treat I can make for my family and not worry about my ADHD daughter bouncing off the walls. Like most sweet treats loaded with sugar. It is a win win for both my daughter and me.

Here's the recipe :

SUGAR FREE STRAWBERRY FLUFF STUFF
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 container of sugar free cool whip
1 container or gel pack of sugar free strawberry glaze
2 containers of strawberries, sliced
1 sugar free Angel food cake tore in to small pieces

Mix all ingredients together. Allow to chill for an hour before serving. Enjoy.

See, I told you it was easy to make. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.