Monday, February 2, 2015

Happy 2nd Anniversary


I wrote this on Oct.31st, 2013.
I wish to put a shout out to my boyfriend and say, "Happy 2nd Anniversary". I love you very much and can't wait to see what the future holds for us. We have had a few rough starts, twists and turns and made it through them all. 

You are the reason I smile every day. You are the reason I know what love truly feels like. I could never ask for a better boyfriend than you when I am sick or hurt. You tend to my needs with no complaining at all. Regardless if you had little sleep and need to be at work in the next hour. 

You have made falling in love again look so easy. I am happy to fall deeper in love with each day. We when we first got together. I really thought you being 10 years younger would only be a phase. Now, I understand why God waited for us to meet. Big hugs, I love you baby! Happy Anniversary!! 

I know my boyfriend probably will not read this. As he feels this is my spot to write without intruding. He does have access to my blogs. As I have it bookmarked. So, he always has the option to read my work if he wishes.

+Anniversary
+2nd_anniversary
+Boyfriend
+LOVE
+Photograph_of_boyfriend
+Copyright

The photo is my boyfriend and myself. All photos were taken or created by me, +Rusty2rusty © belongs to +Rusty2rusty 
They are not to be used without written permission.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient till your comment can be approved.