Monday, February 16, 2015

Christmas Name Challenge

Photo from Pixabay.com

I have decided to do the Christmas name challenge. As it is all in good fun. I enjoy writing challenges like this. I know many member have already hopped on the bandwagon and written their's. I may be a bit behind, but not late since Christmas is not here yet.

S - Sleigh, I have always wanted to ride in Santa's sleigh. It looks like it would be fun.

A - Angel - I like to place an angel on top of the tree. As it represents the angels telling the three wise men about the birth of Jesus.

N - North Pole, I always wanted to travel to the North Pole as a child and see Santa's workshop in process.

D - Decorations, My decorations are still out in top of the shed. I would like to put them up soon. Hopefully my boyfriend will get them down this weekend.

Y - Yummy, I choose to use the word 'yummy' because of all the good tasting foods and desserts that get made around Christmas time. I plan on making some Christmas yummies soon.

Well there you have a little more information about me. If you have read this far through my Christmas name challenge.

Have you taken the Christmas challenge? If not, what are you waiting for?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.