Thursday, January 1, 2015

Tree Topper


I look at my tiny Christmas tree sitting on my kitchen table. It has Christmas lights already strung around. Other than that it has no decorations on it.
I received this tree after all my Christmas items were ruined in the last place I lived in due to a leak where my Christmas items were stored. By time I noticed it, all were lost. I cried.
Many years were spent collecting and saving to add to to the Christmas tree. On top I always placed an angel.
I choose an angel over a star. As the angels were the ones that alerted the three wise men about baby Jesus's birth. The star led the way.
One day I wish to have regular size Christmas tree again with all the trimmings.

What is on top of your Christmas tree?
Challenge : Share a photo of what is on top of your Christmas tree and write about it.
Photo from Pixabay.com through a search fro Angel.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.