Friday, January 30, 2015

Sending Food Back, Not Once, But Twice


In the past, I have had bad experience at a restaurant. I have eaten there many times and have never had a bad experience before.
I ordered the cheeseburger and fries. I took a bite and it was raw on the inside. I tried to eat, but sucked down more soft drink than bites. A friend caught the waitress's attention and told her. She took it away for another sandwich.
Well, they replaced it but guess what. The second one has been just as raw. The cook came out and apologized. She used the excuse that it was fresh meat. I still had to pay for the meal.
Yuck!! I am sorry, but when someone says they want their meat cooked well down. Then why couldn't she do it? I have cooked with raw meat before to make hamburgers. As I grew up on a farm. I have always managed to cook a hamburger where it wasn't raw.
Do you think I should have had to pay for the meal?
It wasn't cooked the way I ordered. The cook tried not once but twice.
Would this upset you in not coming back to eat at the place again? How would you handle this? Have you ever had the experience of sending food back to the cook because it wasn't done right? How did it turn out after sending it back?
Photo created by rusty2rusty. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.