Friday, January 9, 2015

Pillsbury Quick Bread Pecan Swirl





Some days I don't have the energy to do as much homemade cooking as I like. Espically like the past couple of days when my rheumatoid arthritis kicks in high gear. For those times, I tend to have something quick to make. That still taste great. Like the Pillsbury Quick Bread. It comes in a rather small box. 


It is simple and quick to make. Nothing special, just follow the directions given on the box. This is how it looks after freshly coming out of the oven. Doesn't it make you want to take a bite of it?



I always add my own touch when I make from a box. I add a drizzle of honey over the top of the quick bread and served it still warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the side.



This was a big hit with my family. I really thought it would be a dry type of bread. But it wasn't I don't know it could of been the adding drizzle of honey or the ice cream that was melting from the warm quick bread. This will be something I will buy again and serve to my family and friends.



I give this yummy treat a thumbs up! From a score from 1 to 5. I rate this a 5.



Have you ever Pillsbury Quick Bread Pecan Swirl? If so, would you eat it again?


+Rusty2rusty2 +Quick-bread +Food +Pillsbury-Quick-Bread-Pecan-Swirl

Photo is labeled for free use from Google images.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.