Thursday, January 1, 2015

No Stockings this year


I provide stockings every year for my children. I fill them up with things I can pick up from the dollar tree.
Such as : toothbrush, toothpaste, hair bows for my daughter, wash cloth rolled up, Christmas them pencil and other things of nature. Before I fill them with candy.
This year I am awaiting a child support check. I do not have the money to keep buying new stockings each year because the teens either throw their out or lose it.
Either way they do not gives their back to me to put up the seasonal Christmas items.
I think I will forego the stockings to see if I can teach my teens a lesson.
Are you filling up stocking this year?
Challenge - Write about Christmas stockings
Photo from Pixabay.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.