Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Nov 6th - Things I am Thankful


I got so busy yesterday I forgot to write my post about what I am thankful for. Shame on me. I am trying to write one every day of this month. I will try harder.
I am thankful I have Bubblews to share my writings and earn on.
I am thankful I am a member of Chat About where I can earn Amazon bucks or Paypal. They recently changed their point system back to 500 points for $5 Amazon instead of 1000 points for $5 Amazon.
I am thankful for another forum I can make $20 a month for talking about candy. It was something I was selected to do.
I am thankful for a survey site I joined many years ago. It has accepted new members in over two years. However, the surveys are short and I get several a month. It makes for a nice extra $20 or $30 a year.
I am thankful for the sample, coupons and freebie sites where I find items my family can use. It helps save me money in the long run. So, much more than what people who do not use them realize.
I am thankful for the new Walmart app. So, far I am starting to save buying fromWalmart. I need to remember to scan more of my receipts. I have two I forgot. Now it is to late. I like the Walmart app because I can buy anything I want in one place. Plus, still get the same savings as going to several stores. I get the savings back on a Walmart card.
What are you thankful for today?
Photo found during a search of Pixabay for thankful.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.