Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Nov. 3rd - Things I am Thankful For


My third post in this challenge for the month of November. I am thankful to have the means to get the food my family needs.
The food may not always be healthy. At least it is something to fill our bellies, where my family does not go to bed hungry.
I do try and stock up when I can. I don't have much storage for fresh or frozen items. Since, I got rid of the deep freezer. I go to the grocery store on a weekly bases. It does help to ensure I have more fresh produce in the house.
I am thankful I was able to take Restaurant management classes while in highschool.
I am thankful I was able to train under several chefs through out the years.
I am thankful I can cook a decent meal for my family and friends.
I am thankful I can read a recipe to try a new meal for my family and friends.
The photo is of the meal I choose to eat when I was having my anniversary dinner with my boyfriend on Oct.31st. Yes, you read that right. My anniversary is on Halloween. I am thankful for the wonderful meal.
What are you thankful for today?
Photo © belongs to rusty2rusty.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam. Please be patient until your comment can be approved. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.